LIVINGSTON COUNTY RESIDENTS
The goal of Emergency Housing is to provide help to families that are homeless, facing eviction, or living in sub-standard housing. All clients are referred to the program through the Department of Social Services. If you are in need of housing assistance in Livingston County, please first contact Social Services at (585) 243-7300.
For Emergency Housing Services through Catholic Charities, contact Elijah Truth, Housing Worker at (585) 658-4466 or [email protected].
The many ways we assist include:
- Finding safe and affordable housing, including providing a list of advertised apartments (updated weekly)
- Providing short-term emergency housing
- Access to legal information and resources
- Obtaining and maintaining employment
- Providing personal, financial, and career goal planning
- Locating educational and training programs
- Finding child care
- Providing advocacy, counseling and support
- Providing information and referrals