LIVINGSTON COUNTY RESIDENTS
In Livingston County the Faith In Action program serves the elderly as well as disabled who don’t have adequate assistance from family, friends, or neighbors. Faith in Action provides volunteer support services free of charge. Some services include transportation to and from doctor appointments, grocery shopping and more. We also provide information and referrals to the appropriate resources or agencies.
Who do we serve?
- Seniors over the age of 60 who live at home
- People of any age who are physically challenged and are receiving SSD
- Those who are homebound, lonely or chronically ill
- People newly discharged from the hospital, recovering from surgery or illness
- Families, friends, and caregivers of persons in these situations
For more information or to find out how your church or organization can partner with Faith in Action, please call Desiree at 585-658-4466 ext.18 or email [email protected]
STEUBEN COUNTY RESIDENTS
Those living in Steuben County can receive emergency transportation assistance as well as bus tokens.