Do you have extra time? Want to make a difference in your community? Want to learn more about how nonprofits work? Are you looking for a way to gain valuable experience? Interested in helping out a neighbor?
If you said YES to any of these questions, a volunteer opportunity at Catholic Charities Steuben/Livingston may be right for you! No matter how much time or talent you have to give, Catholic Charities has an opportunity for everyone who would like to volunteer.
Please fill out the form on this page and someone will be in touch with you.
- Faith in Action offers services to help older adults and those with disabilities to maintain their quality of life, supporting them with transportation needs, friendly visits and phone calls.
- Mount Morris Food Pantry needs volunteers on Wednesdays from 12:45pm – 3pm.
- Bath Turning Point needs a volunteer to pick up food at Wegman’s in Hornell and bring to Bath pantry on Friday mornings starting at 8:30am. Loading boxes is necessary. A truck would be helpful. It would be a 2 hour commitment each Friday and we can reimburse volunteer mileage. Training will be provided and TP staff will be onsite.
- Bath Turning Point Food Pantry needs volunteer drivers for pantry deliveries as well as on site volunteers to fill pantry orders. Volunteers are needed Monday – Friday, hours vary by day.
- Hornell Turning Point Food pantry also needs one additional volunteer for driving and filling pantry orders. These hours would vary.